Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hello World!

Hi all. welcome to this blog.

I am Shokus, currently living in the tiny island of Singapore. A short introduction to myself: I am in my early thirties, married, with a young daughter. Employed full-time, I am struggling along in life, together with many others in our age group.

What is the purpose of this blog?

In the recent months, my eyes were opened as I realised how important it is to get my act together. There was no real triggering event, no momentous incident that shocked me. Rather, it was the cumulative effect of the pressures of life, health, time and finance that woke me up. Of these, financial challenges would be the easiest to talk about. In this blog, I wish to record my motivations, thoughts and actions as I tackle these problems so that should I lose heart some day, I will have these posts to keep me reminded of why I am doing this. A diary of sorts, I guess.

Anyway, it's getting late. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you again. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment